Laura Nowadays

Political Rantings and Insight From a Not-So-Stupid Twenty-Something.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Homecoming


Let's all be surprised. I'm not going to write about anything political in this entry. (Well maybe) You'll also notice (if you've EVER paid attention) that I'm not writing on my typical Thursday. I have a crazy week ahead of me, and I didn't want to let my reader(s) down.
Luke is coming home!!!! YAY! He's not coming home this week, but I'm flying down to watch him graduate from his Officer Basic Course on Saturday. As you can imagine, I'm totally excited! He's been there since January 26th, so aside from the pictures I have of him at home and work, I haven't seen him.
You're probably like who the HECK is Luke?!?!?! I guess it would help to know, wouldn't it? He is my fiance and he's in the Army, and I'm not really sure what else to tell you except that I'm SO excited that he's coming home!

We have TONS of wedding "stuff" (there's just no other word for it) to do when he gets back. Not that he's COMPLETELY involved in the wedding plans. You know how guys are. I did think though, that it would be really tacky to have our engagement photo session without him.
So, I'm terribly sorry to those of you who just LOVE reading my politcal oppinion. It's not happening this week. I will tell you that going this long without writing something political is going to make me twice as fired up as I normally would be, so watch out next Thursday!!!

P.S. Do you LOVE the new layout!?!?!?!
P.P.S Pray for me, I HATE flying!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger essa said...

Have fun!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home